Our client is made up of talented, responsive people that work with the utmost precision. They take pride in doing their very best at every task regardless of the size and exhibit a "can do" mentality during a challenge. They are currently seeking a Project Engineer to join a team that treats others with the highest respect. They build others with positive conversation, frequent affirmation, and encouragement. The work atmosphere promotes a work/life balance and their employees frequently say it is the best environment in which they have worked.
What they have for you:
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience and training)
- Additional 25% contributed by employer to Employee's Retirement Plan after 3 years of employment
- Gold Level Company Health Insurance (portion paid by employer)
- Paid time off
What you will be doing:
- Write proposals
- Identify key permit milestones
- Design key infrastructure
- Oversee plan production
- Coordinate with review authorities
- Coordinate with clients
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (required)
- 2+ years experience in engineering design preferred
- Experience using AutoCAD (AutoCAD Civil 3D would be a plus)
- Experience in land/site development design and permitting
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
For additional information on this opportunity, contact Mandy Kirk directly at [ Phone number blocked ] . Resumes may be confidentially sent to [ Link Removed ]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.