Goodyear Talent Acquisition Representative: Heather Rodriguez
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
About the Position:
Maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production ensuring a quality product is delivered to the next operation and customer. Achieve the business goals of the operation including cost, quality safety, and delivery. Coach, develop, and support hourly associates. Hold associates accountable for attainment of objectives. Drive Business Center strategies to the floor level.
• Maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production, ensuring a quality product is delivered to the next operation/customer.
• Develop, maintain and provide continuous improvement in his/her team.
• Lead adherence of all procedures, audits, practices, and standard work within the operation.
• Develop employees and foster a team culture.
• Promote safety in aspects of every task.
Required Education and Experience :
• Bachelor's Degree, or relevant work experience.
• Requires the ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Strong communication and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of HR functions, safety, budgets.
• Ability to lead teams of employees.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum of one year relevant work experience, manufacturing or military experience preferred.
• Experience in a union environment.
• Specific experience in tire manufacturing processes.
• 4-year technical degree preferred.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 63,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to [ Link Removed ] .