The driver is responsible for picking up and delivering donations. Drives a straight truck or tractor-trailer combination to transport donated goods to and from Goodwill collection sites and stores.
- Operate the straight truck or tractor-trailer unit in a safe, efficient manner.
- Report any vehicle problems or defects.
- Transport and deliver goods in accordance with the schedule.
- Load and unload merchandise at Attended Donation Centers, stores, and other locations as necessary.
- Comply with the DOT standards and regulations. Maintain a good driving record.
- Ensure good customer relations by consistently servicing Attended Donation Centers on time and acting in a courteous and professional manner.
- Complete and turn in daily trip manifest upon return to dispatch office.
- All other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma, GED preferred but not required. One (1 ) year straight truck or tractor trailer driving experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of Miami-Dade County roadways and area is necessary.
Current Class A OR B Commercial Drivers License.
Knowledge of Miami-Dade and Broward county roadways and areas required.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT [ Link Removed ]
ONLY APPLICANTS WHO MEET THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
[ Phone number blocked ]