Civil Engineering - EIT / LAND DEVELOPMENT - Central region of Texas
Our client is a 25-year-old privately owned successful Land Development Company that is looking to hire a few EIT’s (Texas) that has experience in Residential subdivision land development design and construction due to over 30% growth in the past two years. All three departments of Engineering, Construction, and Land Acquisition & Sales works under the same roof which allows them to have a huge competitive advantage within this niche!
This opportunity is for someone who is ambitious …a team player working beside other sharp engineers who learn to design it all. You won’t be pigeonholed! Enjoy working in a fast pace -quality driven environment that handles lots of responsibility, meet deadlines, and problem solve with applying new knowledge /skill sets from which your designs will impact both construction and sales sides in understanding the business side . “You’ll be empowered in learning the big picture process and advance above your peers working for the traditional consulting firms that can’t offer this kind of opportunity.”Job Requirements
Designing and preparing plans for various land development projects, primarily doing single family residential subdivion design as well as assisting their construction crews in the field to implement those plans. Responsibilities include optimizing site layouts; designing roads, water distribution systems, sanitary sewer networks, and drainage systems; preparing and submitting plans to city governments; preparing necessary permitting applications; and preparing stormwater management and erosion control plans. Design work and plan preparation is performed in AutoCAD, and other engineering software packages are used as required. Note: There is much more responsibilities as you advance in knowledge and experience ....
- B.S. Civil Engineering degree from an accredited university- min. overall GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- EIT registration in Texas.
- Minimum of 1 year plus of professionally paid engineering experience in residential single-family subdivision design within the State of Texas.
- Prefer AutoCAD experience, as well as other industry software experience is a big plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written & verbal, as well as being a collaborative team player.
- Strong work ethic, accountability to meet deadlines, ambitious, and quick learner that can apply it in problem solving.
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check. References required and will be verified.
Sorry NO SPONSORSHIP is offered by this company. Must be a US Citizen