GHD is seeking experienced Water Professionals across the US. Our group focuses on water projects, asset management, operations support and program management for public and private clients. This is an opportunity to leverage your experience and knowledge and to be involved in challenging projects that will offer an opportunity to provide technical solutions as a subject matter expert.
You will provide leadership, project management services, client management, and development support, relating to water projects. Further, you will have the opportunity to lead / be a part of a talented team in advanced and innovative water projects, support in the training and guidance of engineers and other technicians and become part of our internal leadership team.
The successful candidate will have strong leadership, project management, and advanced technical engineering skills relating to water projects. We are seeking self-motivated and active networkers who value building credible relationships with clients and the community.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with fellow professionals on a wide range of water engineering projects
- Direct and oversee field work to evaluate project requirements, opportunities, and constraints
- Leading the planning and oversight of water projects
- Developing technical reports and proposals
- Providing mentorship and development advice to junior level staff
- Interfacing with clients for planning purposes, providing updates and building positive relationships
- Lead or support technical proposal preparation efforts along with delivering client interviews
- Interact with clients, suppliers, regulators, and stakeholders to help create successful concepts
- Participate in asset management tasks for water facilities
- Be active in relevant industry organizations, and the like.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Environmental, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, from an accredited University
- Water engineering consulting experience
- Experience with water and wastewater treatment, linear infrastructure / integrated water management (IWM)
- Talented at managing time, handling priorities, and working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to excel in a multidisciplinary team environment as well as independently
- Attention to detail and ability to complete diverse assignments
- Effective written and verbal communication skills