Do you find yourself asking - 'How am I supposed to have 3-5 years of experience if nobody will give me a chance?' If so, look no further.
We are looking for someone to join our growing Marketing team. Your role would be to use your established marketing, advertising, or promotions experience and techniques to run our client's marketing campaigns. You will be surrounded by a team of marketing associates, brand representatives, sales representatives, and customer service specialists to help campaigns run effectively.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Marketing Position:
Working with the Marketing Manager, you will integrate marketing and advertising campaigns with consumer promotions.
Inform the sales team of internal marketing requests and promotions.
Be involved in customer relations to create better knowledge of customer needs.
Contribute to the growth of our company by liaising with all internal departments to identify new opportunities.
Requirements for the Entry Level Marketing Position:
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- You don't shy away from interacting with customers in-person.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to think outside the box. Having a student or entrepreneur mentality is a plus.