REGISTERED NURSE & REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSES
VIRTUAL CAREER DAY
Wednesday May 5th - 9am-12 pm AND 1pm- 7pm
Become a part of our GBGH Team and be eligible for:
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Novice Nurse Mentorship Program
- Education Funding Reimbursement Program
- Extensive Employee Benefit Programs and Wellness Initiatives
- Extensive orientation and mentoring programs for “New GRADS" in building our future
- Comprehensive orientation provided to all Nurses
- Location, Location, Location – Penetanguishene/Midland a diverse and active 4 season community 90 minutes from the GTA
- AODA compliant
- Diversity and Inclusiveness - Equal Rights Employer
Join us to chat with Clinical Leaders and Recruiters about opportunities for experienced, novice and new grad RN and RPN available at GBGH in the following areas:
- Critical Care – inclusive of Emergency Department and ICU - RN only
- Emergency Department
- Medicine and Surgical Inpatient units
- Operating room
- Complex Continuing Care/Rehab/Palliative
- Float Team
Georgian Bay General Hospital Georgian Bay General Hospital is undergoing a transformative process to grow in alignment with the needs of our community. A community that is passionate about their hospital. A community that wants safe, high quality care. With a leadership team committed to quality and safety, GBGH is focused on delivering exceptional patient experiences and positive patient outcomes while fostering an engaging and satisfying work culture for our staff.
We have a renewed focus on our people, investing in skill development, leadership growth and engaging our team. We offer a comprehensive orientation program that aligns with continued support throughout your career. At GBGH, we are committed to people because we know they are the ones who have the biggest impact on our patients. We continually seek team members who work with a purpose - to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families and align with our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
Registered Nurse/Registered Practical Nurse:
Within the scope of practice, the Registered Nurse/Registered Practical Nurse promotes health, as well as assesses and provides care and treatment by supportive, preventative, therapeutic, palliative and rehabilitative means to attain or maintain optimal function for the patient.
Here is what you will need:
- Current certificate of registration in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Must be compliant with College of Nurses quality assurance standards
- Current B.C.L.S Certification, or completion within 3 months of hire.
- Ability to deal effectively and co-operatively with all levels of staff, patients and the public
- Effective communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to adapt readily to change
- Ability to fulfill physical requirements of the job,
- Must meet expectations for appropriate, respectful and professional conduct
- Additional qualifications will be required for speciality areas
We look forward to chatting with you!