Geomagical Labs is a 3D AI development lab, crafting industry-leading 3D mixed-reality consumer apps for hundreds of millions of users around the world, in partnership with IKEA. Our pioneering apps allow customers to scan photorealistic models of their spaces, then reimagine their spaces in like-like 3D, from anywhere, changing home e-commerce along the way.
We have an opening for a high-energy software engineering leader, with hands-on experience delivering web, iOS and Android applications, and a passion for consumer innovation, to drive engineering of our customer facing web & mobile client apps.
This position is competitive, requiring a hands-on technical track record of success engineering web products, high EQ leadership skills, an entrepreneurial outlook, and enthusiasm for emerging 3D/AI/AR/mixed reality technologies. For the right candidate, this could be a unique opportunity to bring groundbreaking mixed-reality apps to market all around the world, while building expertise in the emerging fields of 3D/XR/AI.
In this engineering leadership role, you will:
- Release high-quality apps to large consumer audiences, with frequent updates.
- Refine & steer a vision for engineering & technical architecture.
- Guide your team’s work with data-driven, operational excellence.
- Drive investments in quality automation & CICD to increase developer productivity.
- Successfully manage technical integrations & co-design with our industry partners.
- Effectively prioritize, finding strategies to deliver success, while making tough calls.
- Push the envelope with novel product innovations.
- Join a mission-driven R&D lab, developing compelling AR/XR experiences for hundreds of millions of users all around the globe.
- Build expertise in important fields of mixed reality, 3D, computer vision.
- Excellent health & retirement benefits.
- Headquartered in Mountain View, California, in the heart of the Castro Street downtown --- an easy walk from restaurants, coffee shops, the Stevens Creek Trail, and Caltrain commuter rail.
- Location is flexible - experienced candidates may work from any location, as long as you can work most hours of a Pacific Time work day.