Title: Enterprise Architect
Location: Remote Option - Or Scottsdale, AZ; Fairfax, VA
Travel: Up to 20%
Clearance: Ability to obtain or maintain a DOD Clearance, U.S. Citizenship is required
The Enterprise Architect reports directly to the Director of IT Architecture.
We are looking for a diplomatic communicator who is able to determine our IT enterprise strategy, high level roadmaps, strategic technologies and design & development frameworks.
- The IT Enterprise Architect works closely with the Solution Architects and Product Owners to ensure that individual program, product and service strategies tie back to the enterprise strategy and have the appropriate level of guidance and structure to drive our enterprise strategy forward as a whole.
Representative Duties & Tasks:
- Drive our enterprise strategy forward as the master aggregation point for all technical activity, ensuring that every technology effort within the IT organization appropriately ties back to the enterprise strategy
- Build and evolve information technology reference architectures, roadmaps and artifacts in coordination with key stakeholders and the enterprise architecture team that align with business strategies and objectives
- Work with internal stakeholders and business partners to translate strategic requirements into usable enterprise architecture
- Researches and analyzes technology solutions, emerging trends and changes in business needs, identifying new areas of opportunity and evolving the strategic technology direction accordingly
- Acts as technical liaison and facilitator to engage with technical SMEs and architects both external (vendors/partners) and internal (cyber security/architecture)
- Experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks in practical implementation; Experience with SAFe agile framework a plus
- Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 8 ye ars of relevant experience.
- Agile experience preferred.
- Agile experience preferred.
Preferred Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- Proven experience in executing plans and communication across an organization
- Design of hardening standards (e.g. NIST 800-53, NIST 800-17, CIS-STIGs) for purposes of security and compliance is required
- Experience with Azure and or AWS architectures highly desirable
- CISSP or other relevant security certifications a plus
- Fit projects to enterprise architecture
- Collect enterprise-level architecture information
- Participate in enterprise architecture development, including business architecture, information architecture, technology architecture, systems architecture, and security architecture
- Recommend changes to enterprise architecture and enterprise solution architecture standards and policies
- Maintaining an enterprise architecture certification
- Verify technical components of enterprise architecture
- Define and drive enterprise architecture governance
- Develop architecture strategy and platform architecture design, develop architecture features
- Promote value of the enterprise architecture
- Lead the development of future enterprise architecture
- Ensure technology roadmaps align with the enterprise architecture
- Maintain enterprise architecture standards for the implemented solution
- Develop and maintain the enterprise architecture
- Integrate business and service strategy into enterprise architecture roadmap
- Lead the analysis of enterprise business drivers to develop enterprise architecture requirements
- Communicate the value of the enterprise integration architecture
- Oversee enterprise architecture implementation and ongoing refinementactivities
- Implement enterprise business application and data solutions as components within Client's overall enterprise architecture
- Fit systems or infrastructure to architecture
- Lead key enterprise architectural design projects