Lead the administration of our global contract and document management system, e-signature, knowledge management, and related legal team technology solutions. Design and improve processes, optimize practices, and improve legal team efficiency through automation of contract and legal matter lifecycle management. Implement and manage legal team metrics, benchmarking, and handle tracking and reporting for contracts. Support legal team’s knowledge management function, through management of contract forms and updates to standard contracts. Assist with legal team projects on an as-needed basis.Job Requirements
- Passion for optimizing and making improvements to processes!
- CLM platform experience, preferably on a CLM platform integrated with Salesforce; knowledge of CONGA is a plus.
- Experience in building out legal team technology solutions (e.g., contract and document management systems, intake and approval lifecycle workflows, e-signature, knowledge management, etc.)
- Prior experience streamlining legal processes and administering contract management systems.
- Tactical execution skills. Demonstrated ability to build cross-functional relationships, engage proactively, and take initiative to coordinate and effect organizational change.
- Persistent and operates efficiently with a sense of urgency.
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality of work product.
- Prior experience building strong relationships within the legal team, and with other partners throughout an organization including commercial sales, finance, operations, IT, and HR.
- Experience as a legal contracts manager, paralegal, legal office or operations manager, or comparable legal administrative position.
- We are committed to striving for continuous improvement every single day, while also having fun. This role requires a creative, “can-do” problem solver who does not hesitate to take initiative and advocate for improvements.