- Identify, pursue and win State Healthcare/Medicaid/Human Services/Public Health complex deals up to $100M TCV and above.
- Lead digital transformation pursuits leveraging State & Local industry IP and horizontal services (cloud, interoperability, analytics).
- Lead pursuit teams for complex sales efforts with resources which include a bid manager, proposal manager, financial consultant, solution architect, legal resources, etc.
- Lead pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
- Lead the end to end contracting process including support activities, up sells and negotiations.
- Develop deal timeline and ensure that pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines.
- Work with delivery to assure that solution design can be properly delivered.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Unique and comprehensive industry knowledge in State Government Healthcare/ Medicaid, Human Services or Payer and State and Local
- Know how to integrate different solutions to create unique and innovative solutions for the customer.
- In-depth customer knowledge u2013 policy, politics, strategies and challenges.
- Business/financial management expertise.
- Strong Business Analytics background preferred.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.
- Ability to leverage and work with Industry Partners or Third Party Alliances where applicable.
- Leadership skills in directing pursuit and/or delivery teams.
- Highly developed consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills.
- Business and customer-oriented team player with ability to form alliances across boundaries.
- Able to sell and negotiate deals where the company is not the low-cost provider.
- Strong influencing and communication skills at a Secretary/Director/CIO level. Must be fluent in English.
- Required personal characteristics: high integrity, intelligence, critical thinking, maturity, high energy, strong work ethic, ability to energize others, demonstrated ability to consistently execute, passion to succeed.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 5+ years directly related experience in Outsourcing and/typically 12+ years in complex IT service business environment.
- New logo (hunter) sales and closer experience u2013 must be able to demonstrate sales success.
- University or bachelors degree preferred