Primarily responsible for the sale of Goya Food Products to major supermarkets chains, local grocery and convenience stores within Birmingham.
Working in conjunction with Goya sales management and merchandisers will ensure sustained profitability and 100% customer satisfaction. Daily responsibilities include establishing rapport/credibility with store managers and department heads to identify incremental sales opportunities.
Oversight responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all assigned stores are fully stocked with products in accordance with plans and company specifications.
- Secure prominent shelf positioning and increase product display space.
- Ensuring that retail price tags are being properly displayed.
- Verifying that all Point-of-sales materials are current and replenished.
- Ensuring that the back rooms are neat, orderly and fully stocked.
- Obtaining feedback on competitor activities.
- Must be 18 years of age
- A valid driver's license
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid insurance, and registration
- Available to work weekends and holidays
- Clean Driving Record
- Clean Background
- Drug-free Workplace
- Verifiable work experience
- Previous sales and merchandising experience
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish)