About the role:
As a product manager at COVID.MD, you will create telehealth solutions to help the world combat the COVID-19 infection.
You’ll have opportunities to:
- Help save people's lives.
- Lead technical decisions in the company.
- Own large mission-critical projects.
- Solve complex problems.
- Provide and organize telehealth solutions.
- Create data visualizations to map contagion, transmission and other critical data.
What we are looking for:
- Experience delivering and supporting complex enterprise projects.
- Experience supporting production environments.
- Experience of collaboration involving TDD and pair programming.
- Expert in a programming stack with one or more of the following:
- 10+ years working on Golang or JVM-based technologies.
- Experience with the following areas:
- Performance analysis and optimization.
- Instrumentation, logging, and metrics.
- Designing and implementing service APIs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both spoken and written English.
- A self-starter, who is comfortable in a highly dynamic environment and prepared to engage with others to determine the overall team direction.