Come Soar with us! The Freedom Mortgage Total Rewards team is growing and seeking a Compensation Analyst to join the team to support a growing organization. As a member of the Total Rewards team, the Compensation Analyst is will support the team in the analysis, implementation and administration of competitive Total Rewards programs that are innovative, compliant, and support the needs of a dynamic organization.
(this position can be 100% remote)
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports Total Rewards team in the administration of Total Rewards programs.
- Supports annual merit review cycles
- Completes job documentations, evaluations, and maintains an up to date job documentation library.
- Conducts market research, benchmarking, evaluation and analysis of internal equity and external market data.
- Performs analysis of complex data sets and conducts statistical modeling to support assessments of studies.
- Participates in compensation survey submissions which includes meeting all deadlines, providing accurate data, benchmarking, and reporting.
- Assists with the development, improvement, and documentation of procedures to streamline processes for maximum efficiency.
- Maintains data integrity in external tools (PayFactors) as well as works closely with HRIS teams as it relates to compensation in core HR systems
- Keeps up to date with all federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure FSLA compliance. Serves as primary contact for compliance and audits.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job:
- Advanced Excel tools – macros, modeling, pivot tables, lookups etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, hyper-growth, often ambiguous environments
- Extremely high level of personal integrity and ability to manage and maintain sensitive, confidential information
- Comfortable working with and analyzing large sets of data and summarizing results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Human Resources, or related field, required.
- Three (3) years related work experience supporting the design and administration of base pay and incentive compensation programs OR Financial/Business Analytics within a Mortgage Company.
- Previous experience in a Mortgage or Financial Services company is strongly preferred.
- Experience with the McLagan survey preferred.
- Previous experience with PayFactors and UKG (UliPro) preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans