Track more with less
Frauscher wheel sensors and axle counters make it easier for system integrators and railway operators to obtain the information they need. Our intelligent and highly reliable products generate precise data for a wide range of railway applications. Various interfaces and supportive software tools make integration, commissioning, operation, and maintenance even simpler. This package lets our customers harness the full potential of digitalisation. With a worldwide network of locations and partners, we ensure a strong supply chain and optimum customer support around the globe.
Together, we are shaping the future in the global railway industry
At Frauscher, motivated and experienced Engineers across all ages are working together in agile teams within an open and innovative environment. Software and hardware developers, data scientist, software-quality engineers, web-developer, system testers, and of course more smart brains are working together. As we operate in security technology within the global railway industry, quality has the highest priority. Therefore, testing our Hard- and Firmware, which is developed in-house, plays an important role. With our work, we shape the future in the railway, to make it safe and efficient.
We believe in what we do
Within agile projects, everyone has the opportunity to develop and realise their own ideas and has the freedom to choose individual methods. Our teams have an excellent background in applying their knowledge to make efficient axle counting and wheel detection in railways possible. Developing safety systems, configuring software, testing in-house, and applying knowledge in topics, such as network technology, field buses, RTOS, and IT security, are just some of the existing tasks we work on every day. With a great IT infrastructure, which is guaranteed through our IT and ERP system specialists, everything is possible.For us, it is important to continually get to know new existing technologies and to learn new state-of-the-art methods. Therefore, our engineering teams can benefit from a generous budget for internal and external trainings.
You can find more insights about our technical innovations here: https://www.frauscher.com/en/newsroom
People working together with passion
The atmosphere is productive and communicating and exchanging our ideas within our agile teams is important for us. Technically demanding tasks inspire us, but besides the effort for realising exciting projects – fun does not come too less. Colleagues from all over the world learn from each other’s skills, talents, cultures, and personalities.Employees are our greatest asset, which is reflected in the numerous benefits.
If you are looking for a company, where self-organisation, autonomy, agility, and flexibility is lived, combined with an outstanding open corporate culture and passion for technologies - then Frauscher is the place for you.
We detect and track trains in real-time and know exactly what is happening along the rail. For this, we use state-of-the-art technology and unique solutions for the global railway industry. Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Your main roles and responsibilities
- Manage and enhance our central client management solution
- Package and deploy applications in our software deployment tool
- Rely on your know-how and introduce new software solutions
- Take over the technical product responsibility for implemented solutions and create documentation, training material and installation descriptions
- Be the first point of contact for 2nd level support
You are just right for this role if
- you have completed an education in the IT sector and have already gained several years of professional experience
- you have very good German and English skills
- you are an expert in software distribution (Matrix42, SCCM, ...)
- you ideally have basic knowledge of scripting like Powershell, SQL or other programming languages
- you already have experience in client support (remote and onsite) and ticket systems
- an independent and structured way of working is exactly what you are looking for
- you enjoy working in a team, but you also pursue your individual goals
We offer you
- a secure job in an international environment
- an agile and open corporate culture
- the opportunities for personal development and further training
- attractive social benefits such as free lunch, fruit and coffee, free childcare, numerous sports offer, company events and much more