Track more with less
Frauscher wheel sensors and axle counters make it easier for system integrators and railway operators to obtain the information they need. Our intelligent and highly reliable products generate precise data for a wide range of railway applications. Various interfaces and supportive software tools make integration, commissioning, operation, and maintenance even simpler. This package lets our customers harness the full potential of digitalisation. With a worldwide network of locations and partners, we ensure a strong supply chain and optimum customer support around the globe.
Together, we are shaping the future in the global railway industry
At Frauscher, motivated and experienced Engineers across all ages are working together in agile teams within an open and innovative environment. Software and hardware developers, data scientist, software-quality engineers, web-developer, system testers, and of course more smart brains are working together. As we operate in security technology within the global railway industry, quality has the highest priority. Therefore, testing our Hard- and Firmware, which is developed in-house, plays an important role. With our work, we shape the future in the railway, to make it safe and efficient.
We believe in what we do
Within agile projects, everyone has the opportunity to develop and realise their own ideas and has the freedom to choose individual methods. Our teams have an excellent background in applying their knowledge to make efficient axle counting and wheel detection in railways possible. Developing safety systems, configuring software, testing in-house, and applying knowledge in topics, such as network technology, field buses, RTOS, and IT security, are just some of the existing tasks we work on every day. With a great IT infrastructure, which is guaranteed through our IT and ERP system specialists, everything is possible.For us, it is important to continually get to know new existing technologies and to learn new state-of-the-art methods. Therefore, our engineering teams can benefit from a generous budget for internal and external trainings.
You can find more insights about our technical innovations here: https://www.frauscher.com/en/newsroom
People working together with passion
The atmosphere is productive and communicating and exchanging our ideas within our agile teams is important for us. Technically demanding tasks inspire us, but besides the effort for realising exciting projects – fun does not come too less. Colleagues from all over the world learn from each other’s skills, talents, cultures, and personalities.Employees are our greatest asset, which is reflected in the numerous benefits.
If you are looking for a company, where self-organisation, autonomy, agility, and flexibility is lived, combined with an outstanding open corporate culture and passion for technologies - then Frauscher is the place for you.
Your main roles and responsibilities
- Develop systems for a safe and efficient railway traffic
- Clarify system requirements within the scope of requirement engineering
- Design specifications and include them in the software architecture
- Program software for embedded systems
- Realize your own ideas in innovative R&D projects
You are just right for this role if
- you have a technical education in the field of computer science or electronics and you have already gained some work experience
- you enjoy communicating and exchanging ideas within a Scrum team
- the programming language C is not a foreign language for you and you have already used software testing methods
- technically demanding tasks inspire you
- you have already come in contact with the topics of network technology, fieldbuses, RTOS or IT security
- a secure job in an international environment
- an agile and open corporate culture
- the opportunities for personal development and further training
- attractive social benefits such as free lunch, fruit and coffee, free childcare, numerous sports offer, company events and much more
Please send your application to:
Frauscher Sensor Technology GmbH | 4774 St. Marienkirchen bei Schärding | AUSTRIA | ? firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online at: https://www.frauscher.com/en/company/career