Automotive Service Advisor
Over the years, Franklin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has established a reputation for providing the greater Franklin, Tennessee area with outstanding service. They are the #1 Volume Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealer in Tennessee, and are always seeking qualified, enthusiastic individuals to join their growing team! If you're interested in working for Franklin CDJR, they'd love to meet you.
Start your career with Chrysler today!
The Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationship and selling the technicians’ time. They greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up, sell and up sell services by emphasizing value, keep customers updated on services, field all live service calls, and take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Drive the sale of technicians' time to meet departments sales forecast
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes
- Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle
- One year of experience in a service advisor role strongly preferred
- One year of sales experience preferred
- Dealership experience is preferred
- Must have computer proficiency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
- All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and be able to pass a pre-employment background check, including criminal and motor vehicle, and drug screening
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Training programs
- Opportunities for advancement