This position is responsible for sourcing functions relating to the implementation of new and existing product initiatives that meet company objectives and customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Create, negotiate and manage all supplier contracts which may include legal review and modification.
• Monitors all supplier performance for improvements in the areas of supplier quality, cost and delivery.
• Works with purchasing and production to manage supplier relationships.
• Supports and evaluates new product introductions by determining the most qualified sources available.
• Coordinate alignment with all Franke global sourcing teams to maximize cost reduction.
• Supports market research of new suppliers and technologies both domestically and globally.
• Participates in trade shows as well as vendor internal and external visits.
• Ability to travel domestically and abroad as required.
• Coordinates with Human Resources, all aspects of employee relations including, but not limited to, employee interviewing, hiring, coaching, counseling, disciplinary action, complaints, scheduling, training and development etc.
• Reliable attendance is a must.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functionsJob Requirements
• Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Customer Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Production and Processing — Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Language Skills: High
• Mathematical Skills: Intermediate Skills
• Reasoning Ability: Intermediate
• Computer Skills: Word Processing, Spreadsheet Software, Inventory Software, Internet Software, Order Processing, Manufacturing Software, Database Software, PBS
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Or equivalent combination of education and experience
• May have direct report(s)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY
Employee will follow all Environmental Health and Safety rules that are set forth by the company.
• Subject to inside environmental conditions: Protection from weather conditions
• Extreme temperatures
• Loud Noise/high frequencies
• Hazards: Mechanical, Electrical
• Atmospheric Conditions: Odors, Dusts, Mist, Gases