Full Stack .Net Developer- Arlington, VA- $65/ hour
Looking for qualified candidates who are passionate about the IT industry.
These candidates should be willing to have high level experience in AWS, Angular and have great DevOps skills
Candidates should be in the DC Metro Area or reside in Arlington Virginia
- This is a 6 month contract to hire position
- Has a great understanding of utilizing technology and designing tools
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
- Performs as part of an agile team
- 5+ years of software development experience,
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering or other Technical degree preferred
- Experience in full-stack development, including- Java and/or C# and .Net experience.
- Experience with handing object oriented programming concepts
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD technologies
- Experience with new technologies, for example, AWS
- Great excellent communication skills
- Working in a collaborative team with adjusting priorities and deadlines
- AWS certification
- Experience with database design and development, specifically Oracle and SQL
- Experience with modernization of an IT system or program and transformation to the cloud
- Implementation of PaaS and CaaS platforms
Experience with the following:
- HTML 5
Working in an Agile team, scrum master role
*-6 month contract-to hire* $65/hour
Willing to grow with a great company and have passion for what you are doing.
To discuss this or other opportunities in Minnesota apply now by emailing:
Zoe Kogan at [ Link Removed ] or call me at [ Phone number blocked ]
At FRG Technology Consulting, we help job seekers all over the world to find the best IT and emerging technology roles across a range of industries, including Banking and Securities, Communications, Media and Services, and Manufacturing and Natural Resources. Whether you're a contractor or in a permanent role, we've got you covered. We're the leading provider of experienced permanent and contract positions within the Market, Workday, and Block chain ecosystems, and focusing solely on matching quality IT professionals with technology partners, end-users, and marketing agencies. We're committed to your career. Organizations come to us first when it comes to their marketing automation hiring needs so we can put your resume in front of the biggest names before any of our competitors get the chance.