We are hiring for a Sr, Training Facilitator (Internally known as a Learning & Development Manager) for our Valhalla, NY location. In this role you will have the opportunity to build upon the success the Learning funciton has already established, with hope of expanding the functions scope in the future. The incumbent is responsible for development, coordination and presentation of learning and development programs for all FUJIFILM Holdings America Corp and FUJFIILM North America FNAC employees; assessing Company developmental needs and initiating suitable training solutions.
FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation is the holding company for North American based FUJIFILM companies operating in 27 states and engaged in the research, development, manufacture, sale and service of FUJIFILM products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including medical and life sciences, electronic, chemical, graphic arts, information systems, broadcast, and photography. For more information, please visit [ Link Removed ]External US
- Develop, implement and deliver training programs throughout the organization utilizing a variety of methods/media.
- Lead change-management, including ongoing training, benchmarking program effectiveness and making recommendations to improve product.
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results; modify programs as needed.
- Develop train-the-trainer programs and coach others involved in training efforts.
- Work with HR Managers and Line Management throughout the organization to identify training needs.
- Ownership of the LMS and track completion of mandatory LMS programs.
- Update new employee onboarding materials on Fujifilm intranet.
- Assist in facilitating team building and icebreakers activities for group meetings
- Track, monitor and update the Regional Leadership Development programs for the America’s Region.
- Manage training and development budget.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ year’s direct corporate training experience.
- Experience delivering change-management training programs preferred.
- Proven ability to lead by example and foster strong business relationships.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, multi-tasking and presentation skills
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law