MUST BE A US CITIZEN
REMOTE, BUT MUST BE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES
FluentStream is one of Colorado's fastest-growing software companies according to Inc. Magazine, and one of the most fun places to work. While we are headquartered in Denver, we are a 100% remote company, and you can work anywhere in the United States!
Our mission is to simplify how businesses communicate with their clients. Our unified suite of cloud-based software apps provides businesses with a single system to power, manage and improve live client communications. This is a unique chance to join an awesome hyper-growth company with plenty of opportunity for career growth.
You will be challenged - and your ability to meet those challenges will allow you to rapidly advance your career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working within the FluentStream Agile framework to build cutting edge web applications using technologies including React, React Native, MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, and PHP.
- Full-stack feature implementation, bug fixes, code reviews, and responsiveness to our operations organization
- CSS3, CSS Preprocessors such as SASS and Less
- React, React Native, and Redux
- Node.js / Socket.io
- MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, and Couch
Who we're looking for:
- Must have 5+ years of relevant workforce experience in software, web and application development
- Experience with frontend and backend frameworks including React, Typescript, Node.js, Java (8 or newer)
- Some experience with AWS
- Experience being responsible for end to end delivery of product
- You are effective at communicating design/engineering trade-offs to product owners and UX
- You have great verbal communication skills
- You get excited by things like dependency injection, reactive extensions, and love to spend your spare time talking about the internals of transpilers.
- Able to take loose requirements, work with others to figure out what needs to be done, and drive a project forward
- Self taught is just fine. We don't care if you have a degree or what it is in.
Salary Range is $125,000 - $155,000
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan
- Participate in ownership of the company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Monthly Work at Home stipend
- 100% Remote Position