Welcome to Florida Realtors!
Florida Realtors® is the state's largest trade association with over 200,000 members. For more than 100 years, Florida Realtors has been working to meet the needs of the real estate community and Florida homeowners. We are member-driven and work to provide our members with outstanding business contacts, networking opportunities, educational offerings, research and legislative representation, programs, services, and experiences. We also provide camaraderie to bolster their success and support homeownership for all. The association headquarters is located in Orlando, and the Office of Public Policy is located in the two blocks from the state capital in Tallahassee.
A Brief Overview
Currently remote, but Orlando-based, this fulltime role is on a dynamic team of technically-skilled Application Developers responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation, maintenance, support, and problem resolution of web-based software applications designed to serve the needs of REALTORs across Florida and members of Florida Realtors. Responsibilities will include both frontend and backend development. Our developers continually are curious of how to refine process improvements, possess a love of learning, are transparent communicators, and have an intrinsic passion for development. This position is definitely for someone looking for stability in employment (vs project work) and the total comp (salary + benefits) which comes with that.
What you will do
- Performs analysis, design, development, documentation, implementation, maintenance, support, and problem resolution of web-based software applications.
- Develops, maintains, and updates all documentation relative to the development, implementation, operation and support of software applications.
- Provide estimates and time frames for project planning purposes and coordination of assigned projects with the Director Of Applications Development, Vice President of Technology Services, Technology Services team, and related Management Team members.
- Provides software application support to internal employee team members as necessary.
- Maintains ongoing participation in mastering new and existing software applications and development environments.
- Plans, implements, maintains, supports, and completes other tasks, assignments, projects, and priorities as necessary or as directed by the Director of Applications Development.
- Remains flexible to work additional projects as requested or as needed.
Along with a competitive salary, full time employees are offered a complete suite of company benefits to provide and build a robust total compensation package.
- Generous time off to include 12 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 9 holidays in the first employment year
- Rewarding 401k plan with immediately-vested 6% company contribution, matched at 100%
- Medical insurance — Employees are provided individual coverage fully paid by Florida Realtors
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health care FSA
- Dependent care FSA
- Employee assistance program – company paid
- Group term life insurance - company paid
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance - company paid
- Long-term disability coverage
- Accident and cancer voluntary coverages
- Vacation buy-back plan
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Employer-assisted home purchase plan
- Wholesale club membership reimbursement in full
Other Important Need-to-Know Information
- Florida Realtors is strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where a variety of backgrounds, cultures, orientations, ideas, and talents can flourish.
- Florida Realtors is an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Employment offers are contingent upon satisfactory verification of a pre-employment criminal background check.
- Applicants needs to be eligible to be employed in the United States.
- Pay is commensurate with education and experience.
- This position will be based in Orlando, FL.
- As companies begin to return to the office, this role will be asked to be in office partially. The comfort to commute to the Orlando International Airport area is required.
Our people are passionate about what they do, the members they serve, the products they support, and the continued growth of the association. If you're looking for an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation, exceptional service, and dedication to a cause, please begin to explore Florida Realtors and our passion for the real estate community and Florida homeowners. Visit floridarealtors.org and connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn.