Fujifilm Irvine Scientific, a member of Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, is a worldwide leader in the innovation and manufacture of cell culture media, reagents, and medical devices for researchers and clinicians. The company provides unrivaled service and quality to scientists working in cell therapy and regenerative medicine, assisted reproductive technology and cytogenetics, and industrial cell culture for the large- scale production of biotherapeutics and vaccines. Fujifilm Irvine Scientific adheres to both ISO and FDA regulations and operates dual cGMP manufacturing facilities in California, USA, and Tokyo, Japan. The company’s consultative philosophy combined with expertise in cell culture and compliance provides customers with unique capabilities and support. For over 45 years, Irvine Scientific has remained uniquely flexible and focused on media while becoming a strategic global leader in media products and services. Additional information can be found at [ Link Removed ]
We are hiring Liquid Packaging Technicians. The Liquid Packaging Technician performs product inspection, labeling, case packaging, accountability and quarantine of Sterile Filled Products. This includes inspection and label application for all filled products, as well as case packaging of all sterile filled products into appropriate boxes, and bottle/vial preparation and staging.
- Perform equipment and area cleaning in accordance with current SOPs
- Perform set-up of crimping, torqueing, shrink-seal, labeling, packaging, off-torque testing and other equipment and ensures that they operate within specifications outlined in SOPs
- Perform bottle cap off-torque inspection
- Move finished product into quarantine storage area
- Prepare bottles, vials and caps using autoclave and dry heat oven
- Document production data by completing the batch record, forms, reports and logs
- Maintain work area and perform necessary housekeeping duties
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; comply with safety guidelines and regulations
- Assure that correct samples are collected and forwarded to QC
- Assure that all logbooks are maintained and that all required documentation is properly filled out in a timely manner
- Assemble boxes for packaging and labeling
- Review the schedule ahead of time and perform timely staging of required materials
- Suggest changes in departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead or Supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Good, stable work history
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Metric System.
- Ability to understand current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
Fujifilm Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.