Fisher Dynamics is a leading supplier of automotive seat mechanisms and seat structures. Our high volume 3 shift production facility in St. Clair Shores is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join our team.
The successful candidate will have strong HR Generalist knowledge in the areas of employee relations and retention, team building, safety, benefits, training and policy interpretation/application.
This position reports to the Corporate Human Resources Manager and Plant Manager
· Provide full HR Generalist support to the facility
· Work closely with operations on manpower planning to support production
· HR administration, employee relations, recruiting and retention, team building, safety
· Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements; OSHA, ADA, EEO, etc.
· Manage and support employee activities
· Promote employee orientated, high performance cultureJob Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, or equivalent degree and experience
· Minimum of 3 years of progressive HR Generalist experience in an automotive manufacturing facility
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of personnel
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills
· Team player
· High level of professionalism
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Knowledge of timekeeping/payroll/ ERP software; Plex software is a plus
· Self-motivated and self-directed