Financial Additions has partnered with a premier client in the Dallas area in search of a Project Manager. This role is currently a contract assignment that has potential to convert to a permanent role at the sole discretion of our client.
- Lead individual, multi-disciplined project solutions for clients, with direct accountability for project delivery.
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy, and closeout.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements.
- Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; recommends resources to clients.
- Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals. Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines.
- Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Data Center experience is required
- Bachelor's degree is highly preferred
Job Requirements4+ years of experience as a Project ManagerData Center experience is requiredBachelor's degree is highly preferred