Essential Job Functions:
- Observe and Follow all Company and Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Perform all forklift operations in accordance with rules defined in forklift training and certification.
- Perform forklift checks and report any discrepancies as required.
- Maintain Daily Housekeeping
- Report quality, process and inventory concerns to area lead or manager.
- Offer suggestions for improvement of current processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Use forklift to move dies and tools required to setup presses in fabrication.
- Perform press setups according to production schedule in a FIFO manner according to press setup rules and regulations.
- Locate dies and tools according to the Die Storage Inventory List
- Move materials from completed operations to the next operation or to the staging area in an efficient and orderly manner.
Required Education and Qualifications:
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Skills and Specifications:
Basic math including addition, subtraction including decimals and fractions.
Successful completion of forklift drivers course
Valid forklift driver’s license provided by Field Controls