Fidelity TalentSource is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator on behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments.
This position is a three month contract.
The Recruiting Coordinator is a member of our Talent Acquisition-University Talent team, whose primary focus is to provide a best-in-class experience for students and recent graduates passionate about beginning their career at Fidelity. You will be the initial point of contact for candidates and provide support throughout the recruiting process to ensure all individuals have a paramount experience.
- Review resumes and initiate qualification process for applicants across a variety of internship and entry level programs
- Follow up and escort candidates through the interview and selection process as needed
- Provide additional administrative support to the recruiting team through the offer and onboarding experience
We are seeking individuals who have the following characteristics:
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain a high level of attention to detail in a very fast-paced business environment
- Experience managing multiple calendars in Microsoft Outlook
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to problem solve and work independently
- Works efficiently in a complex and demanding environment while maintaining a professional attitude and demeanor
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and related experience preferred
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit [ Link Removed ] .
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at [email protected] ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link Removed ] .
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.