Would you enjoy improving peoples’ quality of life by helping them find better jobs? Family First Life, a leader in the life insurance business is looking for a successful recruiter. The position will collaborate directly with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs .We are looking for a competitive and self-motivated Inside Sales / Recruiter to join our growing team! Recruiting experience is not required but preferred. Being comfortable on the phone is a MUST. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains agents while growing a strong talent pipeline.
What You Will Do:
Become part of a team that advances careers and creates successful job matches, which means that the work you do every day is dynamic and highly rewarding. You will rely on your communication and sales skills to generate interest in our professional career placement services.
The Inside Sales / Recruiter will go through a training program that will set you up for success. This role is accompanied by an aggressive growth plan that will enable to quickly grow into new and higher roles.
Job Duties:· Implement current overall recruiting strategy · Call candidates daily · Communicate with the National recruiter to monitor all ads and be sure they are performing well and move around as needed. · Conduct interview and or pre-interview · Must work as a team to meet weekly/monthly/quarterly recruiting and retention goals · Analyze personal metrics to ensure you are maximizing each opportunity and achieve your individual goals · Self-starter who is organized and thorough with attention to detail and thrives in a bustling environment · Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc. · Screen candidates resume and job applications · Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated · Excellent customer service experience · Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
One of the best things about this position is the immense opportunity for growth. If you have previous inside sales experience, and a positive and easy-going demeanor – apply today!Job Requirements
- Provide general office administrative services
- Assist with general office administrative tasks
- Perform other administrative/clerical duties
- Perform administrative and office support
- Accomplishing clerical or administrative duties
- Maintain files in the administrative office
- Assist with general administrative duties
- Preforming routine general administrative duties
- Performing administrative duties and office support activities
- Strong administrative and organizational skillsProfessional verbal and written communicationAbility to multi-task
- Calendar management and schedulingTelephone and conference callingStrong work ethicWorking knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint
- 18 years or olderHigh school diploma or equivalentSpeak English OR Spanish fluentlyAble to commute to work
- BookkeepingProofreadingOnline researchSocial media monitoring and scheduling
- High school or equivalent