Fexa is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our remote team as we continue to expand our already growing customer base. This position’s primary responsibility is to manage the post-sales onboarding process for new customers effectively.
Additionally, the Project Manager will manage and perform the day-to-day onboarding and customization and configuration activities while acting as a liaison between the client and development/Level 2 teams. Strong project management, time management, organization, and communication skills are required this role.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 2-3 Years experience managing projects to rollout a SAAS product with a customer
- 2-3 years direct experience managing projects with project scheduling tools
- Must understand and have experience using task dependencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization, documentation and time management skills.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in communicating technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to learn new tools and software quickly.
- Positive, self-starter attitude.
- Facilitate the relationship between client and internal teams.
- Become an “expert user” of our platform.
- Utilize various communication and project management tools to conduct meetings, document and discuss project expectations, task assignments and timelines.
- Maintain a reasonable balance between customer deliverables and internal development workloads.
- Track progress of upgrades and customizations for existing customers.
- Train customers in their use of our platform by leading training sessions and presentations.
- Develop forms, training aides and best practices to help streamline onboarding and customizations.
- Provide (mostly non-technical) support to our new and existing customers on a daily basis.
- Watch for and keep track of repeat issues that may require the development of a permanent solution.
- Provide pre-sales support to ensure customer’s key requirements are documented during the proposal process.
- Collect customer requirements from both written and verbally expressed requests.
- Occasional travel to tradeshows and customer sites for training and/or implementation.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Remote working office
- 2 weeks of PTO
- Awesome colleagues