Directing and overseeing all of the accounting functions for the client Sub LLCs. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to the VP of Accounting and Finance.Job Requirements
The list of tasks is illustrative only and is not a comprehensive list of all functions and tasks performed by this position.
• Keeps management informed and updated on client accounting issues.
• Provides monthly updates to the Practice Financial Taskforce.
• Reviews monthly accounting process of LLC accounts.
• Analyzes accounting data.
• Acts as primary liaison between clients and primary banking relationship.
• Consolidates financial reports.
• Prepares month-end, quarter-end, annual, and ad-hoc reports.
• Prepares & reviews Annual 1099 and tangible tax returns.
• Responds to LLC member tax related questions, including K-1 allocations, member basis, etc.
• Builds relationships with client physicians and office managers.
• Develops subordinates in their career path.
• Stays informed of industry best practices.
• Special projects as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• 5 years of healthcare experience in the South Florida healthcare market
• 5 years minimum in Finance or Accounting
• 5 years of management experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting required CPA/MBA preferred
• Substantial knowledge of accounting principles
• Reconciliation experience
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Able to meet deadlines consistently.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Excellent time management
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient with accounting software
• Some travel requirements