Wireless Retail Sales Manager – T-Mobile by Fast Wireless
$50,000-$55,000 per year
Fast Apply by texting FAST to 97211 or by clicking apply at the bottom of the page!
Compensation: Base plus Uncapped Commission
Fast Wireless, a T-Mobile Premium Retailer, is looking for competitive and positive people to join our team of Wireless Retail Store Managers. On average, our Wireless Retail Store Managers earn between $45,000-$55,000 annually. Average monthly commissions range from $1,000.00 to $1,500.00! Our top performers earn over $60,000+ per year with our aggressive commission model! Earning potential is unlimited with our uncapped Incentive Commission model!
About Fast Wireless: T-Mobile by Fast Wireless is an innovative wireless technology retailer specializing in connected products and services to fit our customer’s busy lifestyles. Our roots in the wireless industry started in 1996 and we quickly became a recognized leader in sales & service. We are one of the largest T-Mobile Premium Retailers serving multiple states in the Great-Lakes, Mid-Atlantic & Northeast Regions. We offer a fun, engaging, high-performance culture and work environment! We aren’t just hiring our next Store Manager. We are potentially hiring our next District Manager! Your professional growth is as important to us as our success as a company.
We offer great benefits:
- Competitive compensation package with unlimited earning potential.
- We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision for full-time associates
- Personal Time Off
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid training program
- Multiple locations in each of our markets
- Serious growth potential for your career – we want to see you develop as a professional!
- People-focused, Motivated, and Energetic leader with Positive Attitude
- 1-2 years of successful Wireless Sales Management in a retail environment or similar experience.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Strong personal organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and able to follow directions and deliver on required deadlines.
- Proven success in customer resolution/satisfaction
- The ability to effectively train and coach employees
- Expected to work a min 45 hour/week schedule including evenings & weekends.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Fast Wireless. Please note, this is not an offer for T-Mobile employment.
Position Summary and Job Responsibilities:
- Motivated, Action-Oriented and Responsive individual.
- Lead/Develop a team of 3-5 Retail Sales Associates to attain stated Sales Targets and deliver a best-in-class Customer Experience.
- Work with the District Manager to facilitate ongoing sales training focused on driving increased market share & improved operating margins
- Manage efficient store operations including Cash/Inventory Management, Store Merchandising, Scheduling, Recruiting/Hiring, and Store Policy.
- Direct and Participate in outbound marketing activity to attract new consumer and business customers. Including, but not limited to Outbound Calling, Events, Business-Business Networking, and Social Media.
- Deliver against stated Store Sales, Operating Margin, and Operational Goals monthly.