Fast Track Debt Relief is seeking professional Inside Sales Representative. Inside Sales Representatives, qualify and enroll prospective clients into our debt resolution program. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, professional, and capable of closing new clients in a fast-paced environment. We are committed to our employee’s success. We train and help you advance your career. If you are looking for stability and a professional sales environment, this is the company for you!Job Requirements
Get on the Fast Track with Fast Track.
- No cold Calling all warm leads *
- Qualify and enroll prospective clients into our attorney debt resolution program
- Respond to email inquiries from interested candidates for the program
- Answering incoming calls from potential clients and manage data entry simultaneously
- Responding to client emails in a timely fashion.
- Schedule client appointments.
- Follow up with contacted clients and warm leads
- Ability to follow a sales script
- Develop and maintain a high level of professionalism
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 3 years of inside sales experience
- Ability to work with technology and communicate professionally
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient time management skills.
- Professional demeanor and great attitude
- Bilingual a plus(Spanish)
CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Must be able to work 11:00am-8:00pm M-TH and 10:00am-6:00pm on Fridays
SALARY, COMMISSION AND BONUSES. NO WEEKENDS!!
Compensation: Salary, $34,320 .00 to start, plus Commissions and Bonuses.
Benefits:Full Medical, dental,vision and holiday pay after 90 days.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid Weekly
- Paid Training
- Full Benefits
- Paid Vacation
Salary: 34,320.00-75,000.00 plus commission and Bonuses