During these uncertain times, help families secure their most valuable assets, their LIFE , while earning the BEST COMPENSATION in the Life Insurance Industry!!
- You must have or willing to obtain a Life Insurance Producer License and pass a background check (fingerprinting some states). We are willing to train the RIGHT candidate!
- Insurance Agents/ Field underwriters take lead responses, call clients to set an appointment, then sit down with them in their home for about an hour to help them find an affordable product they can qualified for.
- Remote training and mentoring provided.
- We specialize in mortgage protection, Final expense, Retirement planning, Traditional Life Insurance and Identity theft protection.
- These products have a very high commission structure and can double your income.
- We represent over a dozen major companies such as Americo, Mutual of Omaha, Transamerica, AIG, Prosperity, etc. to provide the highest quality product line.
- We are looking for people who can W-O-R-K.
- Enjoy helping people
- Feel comfortable visiting clients at their residence
- Have an outgoing personality
- Want a flexible schedule
- Consider yourself coachable
- Are willing to work hard for yourself
- Are ok being SELF-EMPLOYED in a COMMISSION ONLY position
… THEN THIS WOULD BE A GREAT POSITION FOR YOU. CLICK “APPLY” BELOW.
***This is a contractor/1099 position***Job Requirements
- Analyze sales trends to increase sales
- Maintain sales area records on customer sales
- Searching a sales representative to complement sales team
- Drive outside sales within territory
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Lead all sales within territory
- Develop a territory sales plan
- Utilizing sales system to optimize sales calls
- Complete job site survey reports for all new customer job sites and existing customer job sites
- Mastering the sales representative position
- Provide weekly sales updates to sales management
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts on anticipated territory sales
- Exceed sales goals in assigned territory
- Coordinate sales calls and associated paper work with inside sales/sales support
- Exerting sales effort necessary to meet sales quota
- Achieve sales goals for assigned accounts and assigned sales area
- Achieve and exceed territory sales goals
- Meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales
- Conduct sales presentations to customers
- Succeed in company sponsored training classes