Job Summary/Company Information:
- One of the largest cold storage warehouse facilities in the United States is looking for Forklift Operators!
- This Indianapolis company is family owned and prides themselves on their open door policy.
- Previous experience is NOT required- the company will train you!
- This Forklift Operator will work in a refrigerated/freezer environment picking orders for grocery clients.
- Forklift Operators will operator a forklift and tugger in a very fast paced, demanding workspace. You may also manually lift boxes onto lifts.
- $18.25/hour starting pay
- Excellent compensation and benefits package upon hire
- Freezer suit provided by company but employees are required to purchase insulated boots for this position
- Evaluation to hire position with pay increases 90 days after hire on and yearly after that
- 2nd Shift, Monday-Friday, 4pm-12:30am
- 3rd shift Monday-Friday 12am-830am
- 4th shift Saturday& Sunday 8am-830pm and Thursday & Friday 8am-430pm
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and friendly personality
- Strong math skills
- Ability to handle very physical and demanding work
- Comfortable working in a cold environment
- Forklift experience is NOT required- company will train!
How to apply:
Call our RECRUITING CENTER at [ Phone number blocked ] to complete your application.
Please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
- Online application: [ Link Removed ]
- Message us: [ Link Removed ]
Visit our office in person: [ Link Removed ]
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.