Hours 7 am - 5 pm - M-F
Pay rate $15 - 18/ hour
Seeking full-time fire alarm/security system installers. Related experience in low voltage, electrical, cabling or electronic repair is helpful, but will consider candidates exhibiting integrity and motivation.
• Run low voltage cabling in commercial buildings
• Complete all wiring, connections, and equipment installations ensuring that systems are complete and satisfy customer and contractual requirements.
• Conducts tests to ensure all newly installed systems and component devices are operational.
• Troubleshoots new system installations to ensure proper functioning and to ensure system meets local, county, state or federal codes; legal and/or insurance requirements.
• Previous experience in security installation, maintenance, or other related fields preferred but not required
• Familiarity with hand and power tools
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Strong attention to detail
Requirements: High School Diploma or GED