We are looking for a Business Development Manager for a Permanent Role for our US office.
We offer a competitive compensation package combining salary and a generous commission plan, along with a complete benefits package consisting of medical coverage through United Healthcare, dental and vision coverage, long term and short-term disability. Additionally, employees receive paid vacation and paid holidays to spend with their families. We are looking for a Business Development Manager to become part of our team to expand our Business. We are based in Alpharetta, GA. We are also open to candidates who want to work from home fulltime but should be willing to travel and meet clients as the Covid situation improves.
Skills for Business Development Manager:
· Prior business development experience with a Staffing and IT Projects Services Company with experience in selling and submitting bids to clients. Prior Staffing experience is a must.
· Ability to call on C-level clients and grow business relationships
· Demonstrated success developing a territory and building relationships with clients
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and communicate, and strong people management and decision-making skills.
· Must be a self-starter, able to function with a minimum amount of direction.
· Must be highly collaborative and function well within a team.
Responsibilities for Business Development Manager:
· Responsible for the execution of sales plans to support revenue and profit objectives of the company.
· Build relationships with existing clients .
· Manage the business development effort, generate and qualify leads for subsequent development, perform key account planning and maintain favorable business relationships with key accounts.
· Utilize CRM to manage account information.
· Prepare sales presentations, bids and proposals, execute bid strategy, provide input into the estimating process and generate market intelligence for capture and subsequent analysis.
· Participate in networking, community organizations, and events.
· Work closely with technical recruiters and clients to find qualified professionals to develop innovative and effective sales strategies for growth of sales revenues and profit margins.
· Deliver results and drive activity.
Expedite Technology Solutions
Ph: [ Phone number blocked ]
[ Link Removed ]Job Requirements
Business Development Manager: