What You Will Do
- Make the necessary modifications to the Electron project to develop our dApp Store.
- Ensure we are always updated to the latest version of Electron and make sure that Exodus and new Electron versions work on OS upgrades.
Who You Are
- You are passionate about open source and have demonstrated this on Github.
- Bonus points if you have made contributions to the Electron Project on Github.
- You have an understanding of existing Electron testing utilities like Spectron.
- You have a reputation of being among the top engineers in every team you've worked on.
- You have the ability to work independently, anticipate problems and solve them without any guidance.
- You are able to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced environment where there is a fair amount of ambiguity, learn new concepts quickly, and deliver at a fast pace.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow. The sky is the limit if you're hungry to succeed.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live.
- Competitive compensation package.
Our Hiring Process
At Exodus, we pride ourselves on hiring people from all around the world. We work with individuals from various
backgrounds; some traditional and some a bit more unconventional.
Our hiring process focuses on 2 pillars.
- Efficiency. You can expect the process to take between one and two weeks. We know what it’s like to wait weeks for a recruiter to get back to you and want to be respectful of your time.
- Transparency. We anticipate you asking questions and will answer with the utmost candor.
We are committed to shaping a better world and have built our team based on empathy, radical candor, initiative, and humility.
Overall, our goal is that you have a great candidate experience with us.https://www.exodus.io/careers/#electron-engineer