Executive Enterprise has become a leader in the outsourced sales and marketing industry. We work with the best. Our direct approach to generating business for our clients has allowed us to experience rapid growth. In order to fill the management team staffing needs we are starting our search for the ideal candidates.
To ensure that we uphold the quality that our clients demand they require that these candidates are trained using an entry level management training program. Promotion is based upon an individual’s performance.
Executive Enterprise's Management Training Program involves a comprehensive training program designed to help candidates develop a solid foundation in sales and business management. The program has three steps; entry level, corporate trainer, assistant management.
This program is designed to teach you how to underst and and apply the requirements and principles to manage efficiently and effectively. The three segments within the training program include;
Entry Level – Areas of knowledge include; effective communication, strategies for developing effective presentations, time management, how to win and keep customers, and public speaking.
Corporate Trainer – Areas of knowledge include; how to market yourself, goal attainment, play to win-win, learning to transfer knowledge and managing teams.
Assistant Management – Areas of knowledge include; daily operations, interviewing, managing financials, administration and business development.
Why Management Training is GREAT for our Candidates:
Increase your effectiveness on the job.
Strengthen your chances for career advancement and long-term success in the management field.
Build a solid business knowledge foundation.
Expand your network of contacts.
Compile reference library from your coaches and materials.
Develop an in-depth understanding of the management issues most relevant to your position.
Why Management Training is GREAT for our Firm:
Leverage scarce staff resources; well-educated employees save time and money.
Ensure organization is complying with client’s standards.
- Analyze sales trends to increase sales
- Maintain sales area records on customer sales
- Searching a sales representative to complement sales team
- Drive outside sales within territory
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Lead all sales within territory
- Develop a territory sales plan
- Utilizing sales system to optimize sales calls
- Complete job site survey reports for all new customer job sites and existing customer job sites
- Mastering the sales representative position
- Provide weekly sales updates to sales management
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts on anticipated territory sales
- Exceed sales goals in assigned territory
- Coordinate sales calls and associated paper work with inside sales/sales support
- Exerting sales effort necessary to meet sales quota
- Achieve sales goals for assigned accounts and assigned sales area
- Achieve and exceed territory sales goals
- Conduct sales presentations to customers