Senior Account Executive, Partner Referrals
The Sr. Account Executive, Partner Referrals will be responsible for hitting sales quotas targeting ISV/ERP Channels needing an integration to support the delivery of automated AR & AP along with payments to their customers. As well as mid-market B2B groups (buying groups, associations, financial groups, banks, private equity firms, etc). This includes leveraging existing network, lead generation, leveraging various prospecting strategies & various lead channels to develop and manage a healthy pipeline. This job will play a key role in filling the sales funnel for the B2B direct Sales teams and assisting the B2B Division attaining growth goals. Additionally this job will work with the other sales teams (Prospect development, Direct Sales, & Integrated sales) as well as other support teams within the B2B division.
What you'll do:
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Drive the development and execution of sales strategies to have BDs bring on Associations/Buying Groups/ISVs/VARs/other channel partners to increase GRP and app count
- Continually research and seek out new technologies, new equipment and integration opportunities
- Identify any ERP/software integration opportunities within Partner Group
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Participate in Referral Partner tradeshows/events as needed
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
- Generate sales leads and cultivate relationships with prospects through phone calls & on-site visits
- Participate in any/all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements specified in your department goals
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry products, synergies and all company systems
- Bachelor's degree required
- Requires 7+ years of experience in sales role, preferably in B2B sales and/or payment processing industry
- Proven experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Self-motivated and self-directed, goal oriented
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
Why work for EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.