We are looking for tenacious, self-motivated individuals that are well-versed in a customer-oriented environment and have a flawless reputation for putting the customer first. The mission of our Customer Service Expert is to educate and navigate customers through advanced government-funded options available to them in their neighborhood. We emphasize continuous learning and personal development, so there is always someone in your corner to support, help, and hold you accountable to your standards and goals.
Upon becoming a vital team member, you will start in a 2-3 week training class to receive a comprehensive education on our:
- Nationally-recognized customer service and outreach tactics
- Detailed overview of products, services, and promotions available
- Complete instruction regarding our compliance regulations
What are your day-to-day responsibilities as a Customer Service Expert?
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience - ask questions to understand the customer's lifestyle and personal needs, encourage open communication and honesty, and provide product recommendations specifically curated to address their needs
- Meet with customers daily and enter each interaction with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and kindness
- Track and process new orders, account upgrades, and escalate customer complaints to the appropriate department
- Maintain a broad working knowledge of all products, services, and promotions available to our customers and stay current on industry-related news
- Participate in daily training sessions, virtual networking opportunities, and conference calls to review and discuss customer satisfaction targets, areas for improvement within the customer experience, and streamlining technical support.
- May assist in onboarding, training, and mentoring new employees contingent on the success and reputation you build within our firm and amongst our clients and customers
- Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Management
What skills are we looking for in a Customer Service Expert?
- Empathy, patience, and consistency. When you are a Customer Service Expert, you are fully aware that you will help and work with multiple personalities. Some customers may be irate, while others ask an endless amount of questions. You must be able to confidently manage all types of customers and scenarios with understanding and the same level of service every time.
- Adaptability. The best part about working in a people-centric career is no day is ever the same. However, that means you need to be able to roll with the punches, walk into challenges with open arms, and handle surprises with a sense of humor.
- Clear communication. You say what you mean and mean what you say. It is essential that customers fully understand the products and services described to them, promotions available, and their account information. Use authentically positive language, stay engaged, and never walk away without confirming the customer is satisfied with their experience.
- Work ethic. You cannot teach this, and there is a difference between being an efficient worker and a hard worker. An efficient worker is prepared every day and manages their schedule perfectly, so they can effectively help as many customers as possible.
- Knowledge. Ultimately, your responsibility as a Customer Service Expert is to understand a customer's situation, provide product recommendations, answer questions, and be their go-to support throughout the order process. You stay informed enough to respond to their inquiries adequately, and you are humble enough to say, "I'm not sure." Customers will appreciate your honesty, and in a reliable team-oriented environment like ours, everyone on the team is excited to help.
- Thick skin. We may be an entrepreneurial-minded firm, but that doesn't change the fact we still believe the customer is always right. The ability to swallow one's pride, accept negative feedback, and work to get better is essential for customer satisfaction and the growth of our organization.
It's time to join a company that emphasizes company growth as much as your personal growth. Apply now!