We are currently seeking a Python Developer who will assist in the design and implementation of a real-time data-driven analytics system and additionally support activities around a retrospective clinical data warehouse system. The role will involve interfacing with the internal analytics team as well as customers to continually determine product requirements and subsequently to perform implementation, QA testing, and integration of the product into a hospital setting.
- Produce, test, and document production ready code for a clinical environment.
- Implement and optimize novel algorithmic techniques into a real-time analytics system based on requirements from the Etiometry research team
- Work with clinical time series data and its associated deficiencies; missing data, inconsistent frequency, asynchronous data, varying data labels
- Package, deploy, and support applications in a clinical setting
- Work with distributed computation processes
- Interface with Etiometry's data warehouse software to test and validate system performance on clinical data
- BS in computer science, systems engineering, or a similar technical field with relevant work experience
- 4+ years experience working with Python as a primary development language
- A deep understanding of the design and implementation of real-time systems written in Python.
- Experience with Python packaging and distribution procedures
- Experience with distributed computation systems
- Experience working with large sets time series data
- Basic SQL database experience
- Experience with version control software, preferably Git
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Proven ability to contribute to emerging or cross-disciplinary fields
- Ability to work independently and also with others to accomplish specific research objectives
- Experience developing and deploying Cython based applications
- C/C++ development coupled with Python integration
- SQL and NoSQL database experience
- Working knowledge of Redis
- Experience with job queue libraries, such as celery or RQ
- Experience working with clinical data