Enovational Corp is a fast growing technology startup building web and mobile applications. We specialize in delivering award-winning user experiences paired with solid technology, as both client solutions and our own consumer products. And we believe our successes come from our teamwork and mutual respect for each other’s talents and unique perspectives.
So when we say we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, yes, we do want want you to be an awesome back-end developer who’s dabbled with many different languages and frameworks, but we’re also looking for someone who can hold their when when it comes to system integrations, databases, and even be interested in understanding more about user experience to help us shape amazing products.
What you might do on any given day:
- Collaborate with product managers to understand and guide our clients’ end-to-end business processes and map recommendations so that clients can review and provide feedback.
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
- Take part in analysis efforts, identification, and recommendation of solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance.
- Provide guidance to less experienced developers and administrators in the form of code review, solution design, and recommended training and development plans.
- Write unit tests, specs, integration tests, UI tests, and acceptance tests.
- Advocate for new or improved development practices that increase craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of our solutions.
We’re a small team so there will be a lot of getting-it-done without worrying about who is “supposed” to do it.
We think you’ll enjoy working with our team if you:
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in technology communities, and mentor other developers.
- Can be flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive even when there are a lot of moving parts and prefer that over following rigid processes and guidelines.
- Believe that good application development includes good testing, good documentation, and good collaboration.
- Have great communication and reasoning skills, including the ability to make a strong case for technology choices while understanding other viewpoints and the need to find the best possible solution for everyone.
- Have a positive yet practical attitude; You are willing to take on any task that might help take one of our products, or our company, a little further.
This position might not be for you if you:
- Are not comfortable with showing unfinished work to clients and users.
- Want to plan every aspect of an app before starting to code.
- Would rather be an expert in a single stack or language rather than learn multiple stacks.
- Prefer owning a project or area of code individually rather working collaboratively.
If you’re interested in applying:
Our ideal candidate is going to hold a bachelor’s degree as well as 3 or more years of experience, and we’d love to hear the story of how your degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or anything else is going to help you add to our team. We’re a growing company and care very much about creating an amazing work environment with great growth opportunities, and hope that you’ll join us early on and help shape a bright and exciting future for our ambitious company.
To apply, go to the Solution Architect job posting on enovational.com/careers and submit:
- Your resume
- Examples of your past work, pet projects, open source contributions, or anything else you think shows off your development expertise