Who We Are:
Enhance IT is an IT/Management firm that specializes in training, placement and IT consultation. We are an industry leader in providing top-level skilled and experienced consultants in a variety of technologies to meet our client’s needs in today’s fast paced environment.
What you need for this position:
- An object-oriented programming language such as Java, C# or Kotlin.
- Sound understanding of the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of Software Design Patterns, data structures and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability to travel and live in the U.S.
Hands on experience...
- developing software with Agile Scrum or Kanban methodologies.
- interacting with REST Web APIs (XML or Json).
- using a VCS like Git or SVN.
- working with third party libraries for Java using Maven or Gradle.
Additional criteria/ skills:
Hands on experience with…
- Software Testing using tools like JUnit and Mockito.
- Software Integration tools like JIRA, Jenkins.
What you will be doing:
You will be joining our cutting-edge development team as it grows. We want individuals who are comfortable asking “why?” The ideal candidate for this role is motivated, energized and has a creative thought process. They are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills and are able to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders. They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to “take the wheel” when necessary.