We are looking for an organized, diligent, detail-oriented and highly self-motivated individuals, that we can help develop into outstanding business professionals and fundraisers, to join our team.
The Empowerment Foundation is a non-governmental, non-profit organization founded on the ideals of humanism, freedom, equality and solidarity. We consider human dignity and freedom to be fundamental values. We believe that people anywhere in the world should have the right to make decisions about their lives and to share the rights expressed in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The Empowerment Foundation is a public charity under federal tax law. We've started in 2012 in the U.S. and worldwide and nowadays, we are one of the best vendors in charity field.
• Create an exciting environment that attracts large audiences
• Establish connections and positive rapport with customers
• Secure sales, meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Contribute to team training environments, developing skill sets and leadership tools
• Report data and feedback to clients, leadership and teammates
• Opportunity to work in one of the leading international charity company
• Decent salary (starts from $4,450/month*)
• Performance bonuses for each completed task
• Bonus system is provided on top of the flat rate
• Career growth
• Social benefits and insurance
If you don’t have previous work experience in the charity field, we can provide training for you. Training period is free of charge and will take place during your work, i.e. you can start working immediately after you’ve been hired.
Don't miss your ability to join our dynamic and fast-growing team of professionals!
If you are still interested, please apply for this opportunity and we will contact you for the interview within the next 24 to 72 hours.
Requirements and skills:
• 21+ years old
• US citizenship or US work permit
• Basic PC and web skills
• Responsibility and attentiveness
• Good co-ordination and co-operation skills (ability to work with a Personal Manager
• Perfect self-presentation and a pleasant manner
• Ability to work both independently and as a part of team
• Operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment