eCommerce Manager - Grapevine, Texas
This position will ensure the alignment of available inventory with eCommerce vendors to achieve company objectives. Responsible for conducting inventory supply/demand forecasting and planning for Data Center decommissioned inventory to be offered for sale on eCommerce channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Data Analysis/Communication/Issue Resolution – Prevention – will be 90% of Job
· Responsible for product sales, margin, and profit for the company’s refurbished equipment and components through eCommerce channels.
· Management of the day-to-day performance of all assigned products sold thru the company eCommerce sites/partners.
· Review and execute eCommerce sales goals and strategies to achieve sales and gross margin goals.
· Execution of all direct sales channels and eCommerce platforms including analysis, planning, product identification, messaging, pricing, and presentation.
· Daily responsibilities include inventory, net sales, markdowns, and gross margin performance.
· Identify risks and opportunities by category and share with the Executive team
· Manage inventory requests, forecasting/sales/margin/operating profit of brand website(s).
· Analyze online search, navigation, and cross shop to identify opportunities
· Perform regular site tests as well as audits to ensure the correct presentation and product accuracy in key areas
· Perform and maintain competitive analysis, keep abreast of eCommerce trends to support short and long-term strategies
· Planning inventory flow, analyzing statistical data, and generating forecasting solutions
· Predict future inventory needs, producing plans for buying based on forecasts and sales data. Develop and measure inventory levels and service performance through KPIs.
· Plan sales and forecast appropriate inventory levels by SKU.
· Identify potential inventory liabilities and take appropriate actions to bring quantity to a desired level.
· Manage assigned online marketplaces and associated tools, to identify opportunities, grow sales, and increased visibility
· Assist in forecasting and management of marketing spend, sales, and ROAS to achieve desired ROI and revenue goals.
· Provide weekly and monthly analysis and reports of performance and ROI across all E-commerce, channels managed.
· Maintains a positive work environment while supporting the company’s culture and fostering a healthy and safe work environment that focuses on the well-being of all associates.
· Maintains strong internal, customer, supplier, and business partner relationships.
· Helps ensures inventory management and merchandise allocation flows product through the warehouse in the most cost efficient and productive manner.
· Other duties not listed may be assigned as neededJob Requirements
Education and/or Experience Required
· 3 to 5 of recent experience working in Data Center decommissioning and downstream
· Business analyst experience, working in or with eCommerce & direct sales of Decommissioned Data Center equipment & Components.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Experienced with demand planning/forecasting and a solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
· Extensive skills with Microsoft Office suite must know how to use v-lookups and build macros.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere and have a thorough understanding of online marketing tactics
· Online e-commerce experience, including at least some of the following channels – Amazon Renewed, Walmart refurbished, eBay, and Back Channel.
· Experience working with Retailer.com Advertising platforms, including Amazon AMS, Criteo Sponsored Products, or similar.
· Thorough Understanding of Google Analytics, or analytics management for online marketplaces
· Solid business analytical skills as they relate to eCommerce metrics with an emphasis on Google analytics
· Experience working with vendors and understanding data to make assortment decisions.