Outsourcing Human Resources to Employco USA is the perfect solution for small to medium-sized businesses. Think of Employco as your own HR department, one you can turn to for advice and counsel on everything from employee engagement to managing a personnel crisis. Furthermore, Employco's hands-on 'partnering with your people' approach to Human Resources management can result in improved employee morale, enhanced employee/management relations and optimal employee recruitment, training and retention.
We are seeking a Human Resources Business Partner for our home office location in Westmont to provide our clients with outstanding HR service.
Starting salary range: $80,000 - $92,000
Human Resources (HR) Business Partner Job Description:
- Primarily assigned to 2 clients located in Oak Brook and Buffalo Gove - when not working at Employco's office in Westmont, the HR Business Partner will commute directly to/from client's location in Buffalo Grove or Oak Brook each day.
- Provide strategic HR guidance for clients' management and executive teams
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures; assist in development and implementation
- Conduct training programs
- Administer employee benefits program
- Lead the development and analysis of client HR goals, objectives, and systems
- Coordinates pre-employment background checks and drug tests
- Provide advice on employee relations counseling
- Reviews and communicates compliance with federal and state regulations
- Maintains knowledge of HR trends and technology and recommends best practices
Human Resources (HR) Business Partner Job Requirements:
- Comfortable with daily commutes to either Westmont, Oak Brook or Buffalo Grove (depending on the day of the week and client's needs).
- Minimum of 5-7 years of HR experience
- Customer service attitude
- High level of attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Admin, or Public Admin
- PHR certification a plus
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Human Resources (HR) Business Partner Benefits:
- Excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Work/Life balance
- Positive work environment
- Consistent schedule & full-time work
- Recognition for outstanding performance
- Excellent opportunity with a rapidly growing company
- Free parking & easy access to major highways