We know that individuals with restaurant backgrounds know what it means to work hard and communicate effectively without losing their upbeat attitudes. At our company we are looking for just those qualities to join us for our entry level sales and marketing positions. Our team of individuals knows how to work hard, communicate effectively, and have fun doing it!
At our company we want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals and then move individuals into management, it's how we expand our company!
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level sales & marketing customer service
- Entry-level management training- customer service
- Sales and marketing presentations- customer service
- Face to face sales and marketing of new services for our clients
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Training current sales and marketing reps in customer service
We cross-train all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
Benefits & Our Culture
The management, sales & marketing team offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel Opportunities
· Leadership workshops & development
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
· Recognition for top performers
· Advancement to management based on performance
The candidate for this position will be high energy, multi-tasking, self-starter that is innately motivated to deliver projects and tasks on time while exceeding expectations. The candidate’s ability to manage multiple tasks and drive accountability with both internal and external partners will be the key to success. Projects include but are not limited to assisting in the coordination and production of a wide range of marketing, sales, and communications.
The perfect candidate is able to find fun in every endeavor and is motivated by a team environment with a growing, yet well-established company that emphasizes integrity, hard work, friends first and a do the right thing approach to everything.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while having fun
- Excellent project planning skills and attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with both internal and external marketing team members
- Highly self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, work autonomously and under tight timelines
- Ability to build relationships with others on the marketing team and in other field offices
- A high degree of professionalism when interacting with an internal or external client
- Business to business or recruitment-related marketing experience
- 2 -4 year degree OR equivalent experience
- Sales, Marketing, or Customer Service experience