BI CoE team at Electrolux is seeking an experienced Microsoft Power BI Developer. In this role, you will work alongside business and IT teams in developing Reports and Dashboards using the Modern Datawarehouse platform in Azure. You will be responsible for gathering requirements, building semantic models in analysis services and PowerBI and create insightful dashboards.
In this position you will make new data sources available in PowerBI for self-service and build BI Semantic models in Azure Analysis Services /PowerBI.
To be successfull in this position you need strong work ethic and attention to detail. You are an excellent communicator who can interact with technical and non-technical users and also an excellent analytical thinker who can translate data and business requirements into informative and interactive visuals.
Your main tasks:
• Certify and promote datasets, Enforce role-based security for reports and on the underlying data
• Create reusable template for business users with consistent look and feel
• Create PowerBI reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards based on business needs using the existing framework
• Enhance existing reports/solutions
• Comply with release management process
• Support IT BI CoE team in maintaining the BI platform (Gateway administration, Capacity administration, audit etc)
• Assist with troubleshooting issues, manage Report Access, resolve permission issues and provide technical support
• Strong experience in Data Visualization and Storytelling with data using Microsoft PowerBI
• Foundational business knowledge and desire to improve
• 5+ years of experience in Microsoft BI tools such as PowerBI, SSRS, SSAS etc
• 2+ years of proven experience in PowerBI
• Proficient in SQL and DAX
• Experience in CI/CD, Azure DevOps, PowerBI Embedded, Azure Synapse, PowerBI Dataflow and knowledge of Modern data warehouse architecture is preferred
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.