EDGE10 Group is perfecting human performance. We provide the world’s leading health, performance and physical testing platform to organisations around the world, empowering them with actionable insights, leading to efficient, high quality decision making.
As market leader, we work with organisations across the medical and performance spectrums, from elite to grass root teams and from armed forces to multi-national corporations. In sport alone, we work with 1,000+ teams from the leading and most prestigious leagues around such as the NBA, MLB, NHL, EPL, and MLS.
We’re looking for a versatile developer with skills in backend and frontend development, a collaborative attitude and desire to learn. We operate in an agile environment and focus on creating high-quality applications. As the company is expanding, we’re looking for adaptable people who want to grow as new opportunities arise.
You’ll work with our medical and sports science consultants and our customers to develop new features, support existing features, and improve application reliability and performance.
- Develop new features for the ARMS sports medicine and science platform
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team, and contribute to the end-to-end product lifecycle from ideation to deployment
- Translate designs, wireframes, and specifications into high quality testable software
- Build reusable frontend and backend components
- Design APIs to support modularization and decoupling of the platform
- Optimizing system performance across a range of devices and use cases
- Refactor and migrate existing legacy code to improve maintainability
With our company values including ‘We strive for great, not good’ and ‘We obsess over our customers’, we are committed to hiring the best candidates and reward accordingly.
- Excellent salary & share options package
- In addition to the baseline package, participation in the EDGE10 Group Performance Bonus Scheme (inc. Equity)
- Opportunity to steer the technical direction of the EDGE10 Group
- Fast-paced work environment with creative freedom to implement your ideas
- Collaboration with recognized thought leaders making a real impact in this ever-evolving industry
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely
- Exciting working atmosphere in an ambitious, diverse, and agile team
- Personal development and training opportunities for realizing your career goals
- Internal knowledge sharing forums, best-practice sharing and continuous learning
At times, unsociable working hours are to be expected given our global client base.
We are looking for exceptional people, we have no interest in mediocrity. We want a candidate that is going to make it impossible for us to let them go. If you believe you can add value to the company and continue to drive it forward, apply now.
We love what we do. We want you too as well.