We are hiring a highly skilled .Net Developer with a strong background in building cutting edge solutions for the Microsoft technology to support our growing eDerm platform (electronic health record (EHR) and practice management system (PMS). This individual will work with a team of experienced business analysts, developers, and project managers. The job will require overtime hours as well as working off-hours during go lives. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in delivering quality solutions to difficult problems, we encourage you to apply.
- ?Interact closely with Technical Architect, Project Manager and Business Analysts to understand software requirements and design solutions
- Multi-task many projects effectively
- Responsible for quality and accountability of deliverables
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Design, develop and maintain software on .NET platform
- Provide project status updates as needed
- Maintains effective communication and working relationships with team members
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science
- Good understanding of all Software Development Life Cycle Phases
- 4+ years’ experience in Web application development
- 3+ years using C#, ASP.NET, RESTful APIs and SQL Server
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Experience in responsive design
- Ability to work independently, learn new tasks/handle multiple tasks, solve problems, meet deadlines, and show strong self-motivation and initiative
- Experience in healthcare is a major plus