ECI Lasso is seeking a Frontend Developer to continue to provide the best in Software Solutions to small and medium-sized businesses
ECI Lasso is the developer of the leading cloud-based, on-demand Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for the new-home-building industry.
We have experienced consistent growth during the last decade and our user base asks a lot of our system. Scale, reliability, and innovation keep us learning on a daily basis. You will join our front-end team to enhance and maintain our user interfaces.
We have distributed systems hosted in AWS, which are presented to our users through an Angular/React frontend.
Culture and Work Environment
As a fully remote team, communication is extremely important - there is no chance to drop in on interesting discussions around the water cooler or to see if someone is busy just by glancing at their desk. We have systems to signal busy-ness; regular meetings and stand-ups to disseminate information, frequent one-on-ones to ensure there are no frustrations building up, a code of conduct, and a formal complaint process to resolve conflicts early-on. We have a book club and an interface learning group that meet regularly to learn, share and grow as a team.
This position is a remote office but the candidates must be in Canada or United States only! You must be authorized to work in either Canada or the US without sponsorship or a Visa.
As a key member of our front-end team, you’ll specifically be expected to:
- Build with React and Redux
- Build with Sass, Less and/or CSS Modules
- Deploy with Webpack
- Write effective high-quality code with a focus on performance and maintainability
- Create reliable tests and work closely with our QA team for end-to-end testing
- Implement user interfaces that follow best practices
- Know when to ask for help with UX or Design
- Own enhancements end to end ensuring user expectations are met when software is delivered
- You thrive in a self-directed and open work environment. There’s no boss breathing down your neck, no deadlines, no fixed work hours, and no in-office requirements. It’s really important you can manage your time well, and know what you need in order to do your job well (e.g. what work hours to pick so you have enough time to communicate with team members effectively)
- The ability to balance maintainable code with delivering value regularly to our customers
- You can communicate the trade-offs of doing something quickly and doing something well
- Experience building complex interfaces with state management
ECi Lasso’s vision is to be the technology hub for new home sales in North America by providing a unique combination of remarkable software and expert services. To achieve our vision we need great developers. That’s why we’ve created a great work environment, encouraging self-direction, personal development, and teamwork.
ECi Lasso is based in Richmond, BC, Canada. To learn more please visit www.lassocrm.com.
ECi Solutions - https://www.ecisolutions.com/