Preferred Location: Cincinnati or Columbus, OH - Or Remote
The ECI Software Solutions family of companies provides business and e-commerce solutions, offering SaaS and on-premise technologies. For 30+ years, ECI companies have served the manufacturing, office supplies, service technology, contract office furniture, lumber and building materials, hardware and jan/san sectors. We are industry experts supporting the entrepreneurial spirit and profitable growth of small and medium size enterprises. At ECI, our passion is to make our customer’s business stronger than it was the day before. We want them to be able to say “I win” every day!
To apply for this position, please attach a detailed resume that demonstrates your qualifications and skill set pertaining to this position. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
ECI’s Manufacturing Software Division is seeking a Web Applications Front End Lead Developer, to develop leading edge web application solutions for small to medium size manufacturers and related businesses. It is an exciting time at ECI! We are making substantial investments to drive innovation and integration on our global software platforms.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional applications writing clean code using .NET and web technologies
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document applications
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product management team to estimate and plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Required technical skills:
- 7+ years of experience in web application development with the .NET platform
- Solid background in Object-Oriented Design practices
- Familiarity with backend development – ASP.NET MVC and Razor
- Knowledge of GIT or similar version/source control system
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodology
- Familiar with common security and performance practices
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science preferred